Fill out the form bellow to get started. You can also book your appointment by calling us directly at (954) 321-5600.
RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Office opening communication for patients, families, friends and vendors
We realize there is a lot of anxiety and nervousness amongst everyone about coming in for your clinical appointment, and this includes all our staff, as we try to outline, implement and adjust to the new normal in our clinic.
We will start operating with everybody’s safety in mind and high standards of prevention. We have performed some internal remodeling and additions to ensure that everything will flow adequately and safely. For your peace of mind, consider the following:
- Every patient will be screened, and only those who meet strict criteria will be seen.
- Patients will be seen on an “only for you” appointment, and there will be no waiting room.
- Patients must wear face-masks upon entering and after the adjustment.
- Shoe covers will be provided for all, hands must be sanitized.
- All patients should brush their teeth and rinse.
- All of us in the clinic will adhere to strict wear of PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Every operator will be sanitized after each appointment, and the usual universal precautions of disinfection and sterilization will be applied to instruments and materials.
In short, we are ready for you!
If some of you are still not ready to come for an appointment, we understand.
We will warmly welcome all of you with a big smile…..it will be hiding under the facemask but you will see it in our eyes and feel it in your heart.
Dr. Abelardo Daya, DMD